LA Marathon - March 24th
Lutheran Church of The Master will volunteer at Water Station 19 in front of the church on Sunday, March 24th from 6:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Limited accessibility marathon to prevents us during the our property from having worship at the regular 11:00 a.m. Sunday time. There will be no worship that Sunday and instead we will have a day of community service passing out water. If you would like to help, please go follow the directions below to register, or talk with Joshua Nickel.
In order to register for the water station, please follow this instruction:
1) Click of this link: https://www.titanvolunteers.com/in/group/801. This will open up a new window.
2) Once in the new window, yow will see a sign up page with different volunteer opportunities.
3) Check the box on the one listed as J19 Water Station Mile 19. It should be highlighted in Green.
4) Go down to the bottom of the page and insert all the necessary info.
5) Click on the Sign Up button.
6) You are now signed up as a volunteer.
7) If you have any questions, contact Joshua at email@example.com